Friday, February 10, 2006

From Blog to Book for Thirty Bucks...

I will be brief. After a lengthy conversation with the fine folks at Lulu press, I am considering writing my own coffe table book. It's really just a collection of blog entry style chapters. Sort of a professional quallity diary of your blog. When it begins I will have to make adjustments to the format of the blog, but little work needs to be done as Blogger was one of the supported formats.
Thirty bucks a copy is actually cheaper than coffe table books cost at a book store, and this is something that can be handed down from child to grandchild and so on. I would recomend this to anyone who feels they have something to say to the generations that follow them. Or those who just want to show off to the hot chick they brought home from the bar the night before.