Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Making myself at home

Must say that I like my new home. Raw HTML......all my reading was good for something after all. I killed the old blog today. It wasn't like a lot of people read the thing anyway. What handfull of you are out there will find this place from the link on my homepage. And there were a few, surprisingly. I think most just followed the link from my homepage. My homepage is just a free Geocities site. I'm not certain how many visitors I get per day, because my ticker was stuck. It had been reading 270 for a few weeks even though I was getting reports of the addresses that were visiting my site. I didn't count but it seemed to be about five a day, different IPs I mean it wont show how many times each has visited. No point paying for a personal domain with so little traffic. Anyway, I made the ticker invisible (so only I see it) and it lept to about 330. So it worked, but the graphic didn't??? Maby my HTML skills arent as good as I thought. Till later...